Elegant Macrame Wall Hanging - ATHENA
With her delicate golden woven knots and soft grey cascading fringes, this elegant and subtle macrame wall hanging is perfect to give your interior a fresh upgrade.
This handcrafted exquisite piece is titled Athena - which, fittingly enough, was the Roman patron goddess of arts and crafts (among others). She taught humans skills such as weaving, sewing and metalwork.
This wonderful artwork is a great addition to any space and it will surely turn your walls into stylish centerpieces. It comes with mounting hardware and clear mounting instructions for effortless installation
● S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Available in 2 size options (measured from the dowel to longest point):
- Normal: 28.5" dowel width x 47" length
- Large: 42.75" dowel width x 70.5" length
- Handmade-to-order (8 - 10 working days to create)
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (2 - 3 working days shipping )