Elegant Macrame Wall Hanging - ATHENA
Every room needs a focal point.
A well thought out design element like this handmade macrame wall hanging will immediately draw the eye to the place and give the viewer a feeling of what to expect. Adding color and textures is a great way to give your interior a quick and easy refresh without having to do a complete make-over. While rough textures are more inclined to make a room feel cozy and grounded, smooth textures bring a sleeker tone into the room. With her delicate golden woven knots and soft grey cascading fringes, this elegant and subtle macrame wall hanging is definitely an example of the latter.
This handcrafted exquisite piece is titled Athena - which, fittingly enough, was the Roman patron goddess of arts and crafts (among others). She taught humans skills such as weaving, sewing and metalwork.
This wonderful handmade artwork is a great addition to any space and it will surely turn your walls into stylish centerpieces. It comes with mounting hardware and clear mounting instructions for effortless installation
- Title: 'ATHENA'
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade-to-order (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
Available in 2 size options (measured from the dowel to longest point):
- Normal: 28.5" dowel width x 47" length
- Large: 42.75" dowel width x 70.5" length
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand dyed using Eco-friendly (non-toxic) dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
- Mounting hardware included
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 8 - 10 working days to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: