Dyed Fiber art with color Blocking - JACLYN
Color Blocking Geometry, Captivating & Chic
Add a unique touch to that bare bones room you’ve been wondering what to do with. This unique and handmade Dip-dyed Wall Hanging is titled JACLYN. It contains striking color-blocks with a mix of different blue hues incorporated in an interesting geometric pattern. With three different shades of blue in separate color blocks, this tapestry keeps your space feeling dynamic and vibrant.
- Designed and created by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
(Dowel rod Width x Macramé Height)
- 55" (140 cm) dowel width
- 35.5" (90.1 cm) in height
M A T E R I A L S
- Exclusively produced cotton cords (Organic Cotton)
- Hand-dyed using Eco-friendly dyes
- Brown oak-wooden dowel
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 4 - 6 working days to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This fiber art is made with a beautiful flat (brown-stained) oak-wood dowel. It has already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!