Designer Mirror Wall Hanging
Add space & light and transform a room with mirrors
One of the challenges in interior design is to make your space appear larger. Almost everyone has a room with at least one corner that they wish could look roomier. Combining function with art - this chiq fiber art mirror will accomplish that effortlessly. This handmade mirror won't only make for a stylish and unique detail, but it will spruce up your interior in seconds. The gentle curved shapes and textures of this circular macramé mirror will also give your walls a softer touch while simultaneously adding space and light 💡
- Designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (OEKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
- Free Worldwide Shipping ✈
- Small: Ø 27.5" (70 cm)
- Medium: Ø 31.5" (80 cm)
- Large: Ø 35.4" (90 cm)
XL: Ø 39.4" (100 cm)
Need something bigger or customized? Please see the tab 'Custom Order' below
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging mirror is handmade in our studio in The Netherlands
• Lead time: it will take roughly 6 - 8 working days to create this piece
• Free Worldwide Shipping: 2-days Free Shipping (UPS)
• Returns: 30-day exchange period
Installation: the mirror comes with hanging brackets on the back for ease of installation. Mounting hardware and instructions will be supplied. Recommend hanging with a drywall anchor into the wall for stability and support.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original and bespoke fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here:
Meet the artist
I'm Rianne Aarts, the artist and owner of Teddy and Wool. Creating things of beauty has always been my passion since I was young. After studying at the Art Academy, I worried about making a living as an artist and pursued law instead. However, I couldn't ignore my true calling and started my own art studio in 2016. Since then, I've been commissioned by thousands of clients and big brands such as Google, Hilton Hotels and Starbucks.
Please join me on this journey and let me create a unique handmade fiber art piece just for you!