Dyed Fiber Art - HEXAGON
Colors have the power to transform your space
Looking for an easy way to liven up a room without carrying out a complete makeover? Colors and textures, especially combined, have the ability to completely refresh and spice up your interior. With this HEXAGON wall hanging you can transform a lackluster space into a stand-out scheme.
From deep reds and tans to moody blacks and natural beiges, this piece has earthy hues reminiscent of the outdoors, making for a soothing home. The hexagon shape itself is also quite fascinating, as it is found in many spiritual symbols such as the tar of David, The Tree of Life in the Kabbalah and the Hagal Rune used by ancient tribes in Europe.
This wall hanging, designed by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts, is what rustic dreams are made of. It's capable of instantly adding warmth and interest, transforming your space into an inspiring and intimate retreat.
- Designed and handmade by Fiber Artist Rianne Aarts
- Completely Handmade (Made in Holland)
- Using Natural Organic Cotton (EKO-tex) and Eco-friendly dyes
D I M E N S I O N S
(Width x Height)
S: 23.5" x 23.5" ( 60 cm x 60 cm )
M: 27.5" x 27.5" ( 70 cm x 70 cm )
L: 31.5" x 31.5" ( 80 cm x 80 cm )
XL: 35.4" x 35.4" ( 90 cm x 90 cm )
2XL: 39.4" x 39.4" ( 100 cm x 100 cm )
3XL: 47.2" x 47.2" (120 cm x 120 cm )
• Made-to-order: this wall hanging is completely handmade in our studio in The Netherlands.
• Lead time: Once you commission this piece it will take roughly 2 weeks to create it.
• Free Worldwide Shipping: Shipping is free - 2 day delivery!
This piece comes with already attached mounting brackets at the back, so that you can effortlessly mount it to the wall without losing any space for hanging strings or other materials. This will give the artwork a lovely ‘floating’ look, which not only looks great but which will also hide any wall screws.
• Custom wall art is one the easiest ways to personalize your home decor. If you want to customize sizing, colors, or the design of this wall hanging, click here.
• Looking for an even more personal piece? Commission an original fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior. To get the conversation started, please fill in the commission survey here: