Dyed Fiber Art with powerful Colors, HEXAGON
● Currently with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
This unique and incredible textile artwork is titled HEXAGON. It's designed and handmade by Dutch fiber artist Rianne Aarts. The hexagon shape itself is really powerful and fascinating, as it is found in many spiritual symbols such as the Star of David, The Tree of Life in the Kabbalah and the Hagal Rune used by ancient tribes in Europe. Rianne loves using special shapes, textures and symbols in her work and this powerful contemporary piece combines the hexagon shape with a gorgeous earthy color scheme, which almost has something primordial to it.
- HEXAGON is available in multiple sizes - Please Contact me if you're looking for a custom size/color
- Made to order: designed and handmade by fiber artist Rianne Aarts in The Netherlands
- Due to the artisan and handmade nature of this work, colors may vary slightly
● D I M E N S I O N S (Width x Height)
S: 23.5" x 23.5" (60 cm x 60 cm)
M: 27.5" x 27.5" ( 70 cm x 70 cm)
L: 31.5" x 31.5" ( 80 cm x 80 cm )
XL: 35.4" x 35.4" ( 90 cm x 90 cm )
2XL: 39.4" x 39.4" (100 cm x 100 cm)
3XL: 47.2" x 47.2" (120 cm x 120 cm)
● M O U N T I N G
Your wall hanging comes with attached mounting hardware and clear mounting instructions. The piece has invisible mounting brackets at the rear side and has wall hooks to install on the wall. That way it gets a lovely 'floating'-look and it hangs stable and secured while hiding any wall screws.
● P R O C E S S
- Handmade and Made to order (roughly 2 weeks to create)
- FREE SHIPPING: 2 working days (UPS)
If you have any questions regarding this item, please don't hesitate to contact me.